IWG is leading the workspace revolution. Our companies help more than 2.5 million people and their businesses to work more productively. We do so by providing a choice of professional, inspiring and collaborative workspaces, communities and services.
Digitalisation and new technologies are transforming the world of work. People want the personal productivity benefits of living and working how and where they want. Businesses want the financial and strategic benefits.
Our customers are start-ups, small and medium-sized enterprises and large multinationals, with unique goals and aspirations. They want a choice of workspaces and communities to match their needs. Through our companies we provide that choice.
We create personal, financial and strategic value for businesses of every size. From some of the most exciting companies and well-known organisations on the planet, to individuals and the next generation of industry leaders.
We’re reaching a tipping point. The workspace revolution is coming.
- We create personal, financial and strategic value for businesses of every size
- We provide workspaces, communities and services
- We help more than 2.5 million people to work more productively
- We do so in almost 3,300 locations in over 1,000 towns and cities across more than 110 countries
- We employ approximately 10,000 team members globally
- Founded in 1989, we have been helping people to work more productively for almost 30 years
- We also partner with property owners and brokers to help them tap into the increasing success of the flexible workspace industry
- The group’s head office is in Switzerland
- IWG plc was created in 2016 as the holding group for different flexible workspace companies and is listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE: IWG)